August 15, 2023

CLOSED: Saturday, August 19

The first day of business was exciting...and many thanks to Miss Grace for keeping me company, greeting customers with her cheery smile, and taking such terrific notes! 

I appreciate all of you who took the time to stop by.

 

PLEASE NOTE:

Sweet Meadow Dairy Farm will be CLOSED this coming Saturday,
August 19th.



We'll see you again, Saturday, August 26...

check back soon to see what will be available that day!



Sweet Meadow Dairy is located on our family farm... 
sales are only local in my small hometown!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I'm in Ohio...because the "not shop" is on our family farm, I don't want to share our home address online - I'm keeping sales local for friends & neighbors right here in my small hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wish you were closer:) I wish you all the best with your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer, for the kind wishes.Drop me a note if you're traveling through and I can let you know if the "not shop's" open that day!

      Delete