September 15, 2023

OPEN: Saturday, September 16, 1:00-4:00

Hi to all my friends, neighbors, and to those smiling faces who saw my sign and just happened to stop in...

thanks for your support and for shopping local!


I'm in the kitchen now with Mae (my hardworking 1950 Hotpoint oven) and together we're baking fall treats so they will be as fresh as possible tomorrow when you stop in.


OPEN: Saturday, September 16, 1:00- 4:00


Bread:

    Mini Pumpkin Loaves    $3

Doughnuts:

    Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts 6/$5

Cookies:

    Snickerdoodles  6/$5

    Gingersnaps      6/$5

Jams:  $5

Honey:  $10, $15

Mason Jar Layered Mixes: $10


What you'll find when you stop by will be ever-changing depending on what's in-season, so check here each week to see what I have available.


Hope to see you tomorrow!






Sweet Meadow Dairy is located
on our family farm...
sales are only available
in my small hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment