December 08, 2023

OPEN - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9, 1:00 - 4:00 LAST DAY THIS YEAR!

 



As I end my first season of Sweet Meadow Dairy, I want to express a heartfelt thanks to all who have encouraged me and my little cottage foods shop - family, friends, neighbors, and those who have just stopped by on a whim. It's been important to me to have a little spot where you can find homemade, tried & true, handed down recipes, along with foods that are in-season and made with local ingredients.


Thank you so much for your support!


Saturday, December 9 will be my last open day for the year...but check back from time-to-time...you never know when I will have a surprise Pop Up Sale before opening again full time in the Spring. 

This last December sale will again be Cookie Week - you'll find several different kinds of cookies packaged for you to take home and fill tins or cookie boxes for gift giving.

You'll find some cookie plates with a variety of cookies ready to share, along with festive Mason Jars filled with treats and Layered Jar Mixes.  As always, there are jars of honey along with homemade jams.

This week there are also a few vintage pieces that will make extra-special gifts...keeping Christmas colors in mind, I have some Ruby Glass along with green candy dishes. I also have two sweet retro cookie jars - One by Red Wing known as Happy the Children Cookie Jar (1959-1967) and a McCoy Cookie Jar with Red Flowers (1945-1954). I've done my best to research the pieces so you will find them at a fair price. Some will have cookies tucked inside, but you can always purchase them separately if you'd like.




Wishing you all the best of the season; may you be blessed with the warmth of family and friends, and know the true joys of the Christmas season.


No comments:

Post a Comment